Microsoft Office 2016 Standard as a basis for efficient teamwork
The software 'Microsoft Office Standard 2016' does a lot of useful things to provide smooth processes within a company and for self-employed people. This applies to comprehensive text creation, data processing, e-mail traffic as well as communication within any business with several computers. You can also draw and write freehand with a touch-enabled device using your finger, a digital pen or a mouse.
Microsoft Office 2016 Standard with its intuitive user interface allows quick navigation within the programs. Even a quick change between writing, calculating, creating presentations or sending messages is always available through the icons in the taskbar. Texts that have already been created can thus be easily inserted into a PowerPoint presentation, for example. Excel spreadsheets, in turn, can be easily incorporated into texts or graphics. The menu of Microsoft Office 2016 Standard has been sensibly revised. Thanks to the intuitive arrangement, it makes work much easier. Microsoft Office 2016 Standard is best purchased online with original license key and activation.
The OneDrive cloud service within Microsoft Office 2016 Standard enables multiple people to work on projects and documents across multiple locations. In real-time networking, all users of Microsoft Office 2016 Standard can work on a file at the same time. Corrections, additions to documents or Excel data are immediately visible to all users in real time.
The Microsoft Office 2016 Standard full version includes the following applications:
- Word 2016
- Excel 2016
- PowerPoint 2016
- OneNote 2016
- Outlook 2016
- Publisher 2016 - only for Windows!
Easy transition from Office 2013 to Office 2016 Standard
If you are already a user of the Office 2013 program, you will not immediately notice any differences when using Microsoft Office Standard 2016. It does exist, nonetheless. In developing the new versions of Word, Excel and other features, Microsoft has focused on improving the professional work with documents of all kinds.
Teamwork is the focus of Microsoft Office 2016 Standard
When Microsoft launched Microsoft Office 2016 Standard, the focus was on real-time editing of documents in a team and a well-integrated help function. Documents can be stored online and are also available to users outside the company, such as field staff. This allows the sharing of data and content with colleagues and friends with a sharing function. Protected access is possible anywhere and from any device via Office Mobile Apps.
Similar to the adaptations in Windows 10, Microsoft innovations in Office 2016 Standard have been just as successful. This will allow you to navigate easily through the programs. Microsoft Office 2016 Standard is best purchased online from us.
Windows 10 and Office 2016 Standard
Microsoft Office Standard 2016 and Windows 10 are perfectly matched to each other. Design and operation are very similar, so that the programs fit seamlessly into the operating system. The orientation towards touch surfaces allows flexible use on different devices. By linking to your Windows Live account and OneDrive, mobile apps let you access your files from all your devices. Not only can you edit your documents on the road, you can also share your content stored on OneDrive with colleagues.
What is new in Microsoft Office 2016?
- Easy real-time collaboration on documents and presentations
- Under 'Templates' you will find a range of templates for calendars, business cards, letters, cards, brochures, newsletters, resumes and much more. - Any downloaded template can be used without modification or you can adapt it to your requirements
- Networked working brings higher work efficiency through shared access to files
- With 'Black Theme', a darker screen environment, eye friendly working is possible
- The search agent "What would you like to do" (with light bulb symbol) takes on concrete, but also fuzzy search tasks and delivers useful results and instructions for necessary steps
What are the benefits of Microsoft Office 2016 Standard Full Version?
- Wide range of functions with seven individual programs
- Symbols are explained in an info field when the mouse pointer is moved over them
- Professional design and intuitively usable menu
- Many templates, individually design-able
- Teamwork in real time
- Intelligent search
- Software in 32-bit version or 64-bit versions
- High-speed download possible
- Instructions for easy installation
System requirements Windows:
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with a resolution of 1,366 × 768
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2 and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphic: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
Note: This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
What is included?
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.