Optimization of network security
In 2019, private and business users will continue to attach great importance to security, which is why Microsoft responded to these requirements with the new version of the data center. For example, the new Windows Server 2019 Datacenter has numerous improvements to the server operating system and filters out threats from the World Wide Web in the best possible way. This creates a new protection mechanism that can detect threats without signature data to further protect the cloud connection. With a simpler and more effective encryption technique, a completely new generation of virus scanning is emerging, making it a good way to buy the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.
New update model for more usability:
The Windows Server 2019 Datacenter software also enables its users to receive new Microsoft Express updates that are already present in the Windows 10 operating system. However, the new updates are significantly smaller compared to the previous delta updates, which also noticeably reduces the loading and update times. In this way, the server in use does not have to be restarted too frequently, which accelerates the entire operation of the devices from the ground up and leads to a better approach. The time of the updates can of course also be set manually, so that the system can be used in the best possible way at any time.
Optimized integration of Microsoft Azure
Also the close connection with Microsoft Azure becomes a good argument to buy the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. This makes it possible to synchronize files without much effort and to populate the file servers with Azure files directly from the cloud. With the Storage Migration Assistant, data can also be backed up directly in the cloud, making it easy to access it from any location. Being able to purchase the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter is thus a real enrichment for increasing your own efficiency so that you can secure and manage your data in the best possible way.
Better virtualization of Linux servers
Another positive development of the new version is the optimized virtualization of the Linux servers, which was previously only possible directly via Windows servers. However, the Windows subsystem for Linux now also allows full integration of the distributions via Windows, which in turn leads to an easier linking of the two types of servers. On this basis, Linux commands can also be used for Windows servers, which means that the data center can quickly make virtualization easier. The Windows Server 2019 Datacenter Purchase, therefore, leads to a significant simplification of operational processes and simplifies the entire data management.
The most important advantages at a glance
- More security at all levels
- Holistic management of the entire system
- Software defined execution of systemic processes
- Modernization of virtualization options Cost-efficient storage via the Azure Cloud
- Maximum scalability for all applications
- Automatic generation of innovative networks
- Reduce resource utilization with new deployment options
Ideal for large companies and organizations
If you want to buy the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter online, you will benefit from numerous advantages around licensing. On the one hand, this includes a well thought-out licensing concept that offers enormous flexibility for the entire integration in the system. This is based on a hardware-dependent licensing, which is completely connected to the user's accessing Device. With the minimum of the 8-core processor as well as the 16-core server, the requirements are identical to those of the predecessor. Companies can therefore purchase the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter to benefit from better integration, simplify data synchronization and simplify the entire system processes in daily operations. On the basis of the Windows Server 2019 full version, numerous innovative improvements are thus created.
Remote access to the server necessary?
Remote Desktop Services 2019 1 User CAL: The RDS CALs are purchased in addition to the usual CALs to unlock a desktop and application platform. As a result, session virtualization and VDI (Virtual Desktop Infrastructure) are available to deploy and manage desktops. Convenient remote connectivity for RDS users means that desktops, programs and other Windows features can be used anytime, anywhere with Internet access.
With the Windows Server 2019 Datacenter, processor cores and accessing Devices or users (CAL) are licensed. For the licensing of the server applies:
- Each processor core of the executing hardware must be licensed. If the Windows Server runs on a hardware with 16 cores, exactly 16 cores must be licensed.
- A minimum of 8 cores per processor must be licensed. For hardware with, for example, 4 processors, each consisting of 4 cores, 4 x 8, i.e. 32 cores, must be licensed due to this minimum requirement.
- A minimum of 16 processor cores per server must be licensed. The minimum licensing is therefore 16 cores. If a hardware with fewer cores is used, 16 cores must still be licensed.
- You can buy processor core licenses in 2-core and 16-core license packages. Most often 16 cores are licensed. The license package offers a price advantage over the 2-core licenses.
- At least 2 CPUs
- At least 8 cores per CPU
Note: his offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools
What is included?
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.