Optimal protection for your digital life
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 offers optimal protection for your digital life. You can surf, shop, stream and social network safely, while our award-winning security technologies protect you from infection, spam, phishing and dangerous websites. Your privacy is also safe from cyber criminals. To protect your privacy and personal data, we prevent the monitoring of your online activities and that you are spied out via your webcam. Even in public WLAN your personal data, communication and identity are protected.
When you bank or shop online, your finances and account information are safe and your identity is protected on social networks. You also get protection against attacks while surfing the Internet and against infected files while downloading or streaming.
No matter what you do in your digital life: The Premium protection ensures your safety.
- Protects against attacks, ransomware and more
- Protects privacy and personal data
- Protects finances when banking and shopping
Optimal protection for the digital world of your family
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 provides optimal protection for your family's digital world on PCs, Macs and mobile devices. In addition to protecting your family's privacy, money, communications and identity, we also take care of the security of photos, music and files. A user-friendly password manager is also included. Other powerful features help you protect your kids - online and beyond.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 is our best protection to help you keep your family safe from online dangers - on Windows, Mac and Android. We help you protect your privacy, money, communications, photos, files, passwords and more so that your family can surf, stream, shop and social network safely. You also get other powerful features to protect your children.
Version: 2020 Brand
: Kaspersky Internet Security 2020 License type
: Full version Validity
: 1 or 2 years Media type
: License key Languages
: Security software + Antivirus Platform
: Windows + Mac + Android + iOS + Windows Phone
Features and benefits:
This innovative security solution protects you against viruses, ransomware, spyware, phishing, dangerous websites, spam, ad banners* and much more.
*Only for PCs
PCs, Macs and mobile devices
Whether on your laptop, desktop PC or Android device - be safe! If you have lost or stolen your Android tablet or smartphone, you can lock it, delete it and find it again.
protection of your privacy
Whenever you go online, your personal data, communications and identity are protected. It also prevents trackers from monitoring your online activities** and from using your webcam to spy on you.**
**For PCs and Macs only
Now you can access more websites and content, including websites outside your region. If you connect to the Internet and the connection is not secure, the technology automatically protects you from threats-even on the public WLAN.
Everyone wants to use online banking and shopping without criminals stealing their money. Every time you visit a bank or online store website, you automatically receive an extra layer of protection for added security.**
**Only for PCs and Macs
Safety for children
With award-winning parental controls, it's easy to keep your kids safe when they're online. You can manage the apps you download, prevent the publication of personal data, and deny access to games and inappropriate web content.**
**Only for PCs and Macs
Your devices should function perfectly - with optimal system performance. Therefore, the security solution works inconspicuously in the background.
User-friendly security solution
Your safety should not be compromised. That's why Premium Protection is easy to set up and operate - on all devices.
Kaspersky Internet Security offers the following new features:
- The Tools window has been improved. The program functions are grouped by category to help you find the functions you need.
The Computer Cleanup component has been improved - you can now report programs that do not behave as they should.
Browser extensions can now be searched and removed.
- The Software Manager component has been improved:
Added a schedule for searching for programs and browser extensions.
It is now possible to exclude programs from the analysis by object category.
The list of ignored programs is now in a separate window.
- The Update Programs component has been improved.
It is now possible to search for program updates by schedule.
The list of ignored programs is now in a separate window.
- The Secure Payments component has been optimized:-It is now possible to open web pages via the program icon in the notification area of the task-bar in the Secure Browser.
The feedback forms, which you can use to evaluate the work of the component and create a support request, have been improved.
Added a notification about whether your computer supports hardware virtualization. The status of the hardware virtualization is also displayed in the settings window of the component.
- The functionality of the Parental Control component has been improved:
When the time zone is changed, the time spent using the computer, the Internet and the programs is reset.
Similar programs, such as Internet browsers from different manufacturers, are now treated as a single application for control purposes.
- The functionality of the Anti-Banner component has been improved. New filters for anti-banners have been added, which allow you to specify which banners should be blocked.
- The notification display has been improved. Notifications that are not critical to the work of the program are not displayed when you are working in Office applications, starting a program in full-screen mode, playing a video, or making a video call.
- The Recommended Settings window has been improved. The Delete malicious tools, adware, dialers, and suspicious packers check box and the Detect other programs that an attacker can use to damage the computer or user data check box have been added.
- Added investigation of scripts using the Anti malware Scan Interface (AMSI). AMSI is a standard Microsoft interface that allows you to scan scripts and other objects using Kaspersky Internet Security. The component can detect and notify about threats, but it cannot process threats. The component is available from the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
- The investigation of secure connections has been improved. Now actions can be selected for web pages where errors occurred during the investigation, and the pages concerned can be included in the exceptions.
- It is now possible to disable the decryption of EV (Extended Validation) certificates.
For all devices
- Internet connection required for activation, product updates and access to some features
- Webcam protection only works on PCs and Macs. The function is available for many compatible webcams.
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 1500 MB available hard disk space
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or higher
- Microsoft Windows101 Home/Pro/Enterprise 2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1/Pro/Enterprise2/8.1 Update 3
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter/Home Basic/Home Premium/Professional/Ultimate, SP1 or higher 3
- Processor: 1 GHz or higher
- Working memory (RAM): 1 GB (32 Bit) or 2 GB (64 Bit)
Windows-based tablets (system with an Intel® processor)2
- Microsoft Windows 101 Home/Pro/Enterprise 2 3
- Microsoft Windows 8 and 8.1/Pro (64 Bit 3)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 600
Mac-based desktops and laptops
- 1,800 MB available hard disk space
- Working memory (RAM): 2 GB
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.14
Android smartphones and tablets 4
- Android™ 4.25 - 9.0
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad6
- iOS® 10.05 or higher
Please note that beta or test versions of new operating systems are not supported. The product supports only final and officially released operating systems.
1 If you use Windows 10, you may need to download and install all available patches for your Kaspersky security software after the product installation. The product is not designed to run on Windows 10 Mobile and S editions.
2 Kaspersky Safe Kids is not available for this version of the operating system or this type of Device.
3 Some product features may not work on 64-bit operating systems. You can find detailed information at https://support.kaspersky.com/de/kts19.
4 Kaspersky Internet Security for Android may currently be restricted on certain devices. Further information is available at https://support.kaspersky.com/de/10216.. If you are using Kaspersky Safe Kids on Xiaomi© or ASUS© devices, you can obtain the following information at https://support.kaspersky.com/de/12980 further information on how to set up and use the service.
5 Kaspersky Safe Kids works on Android™ 4.4 - 8.1, iOS® 10.0 or higher
6 Only Kaspersky Password Manager, Kaspersky Safe Kids and Kaspersky Safe Browser are available for these platforms.
What is included?
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.