- Manufacturer No: W6F-00189 MS DE EU
- Run-time: Lifetime
- Language(s): All languages
- Country-zone(s): Worldwide
With installations on over a billion PCs and Macs, Microsoft® Office is the most popular and widely used productivity suite of all time. The new Office for Mac 2011 helps you get more out of your Mac the way you do. Realize all your ideas with familiar applications like Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®, and organize your email, contacts and appointments with Outlook®. And because Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can edit your documents with virtually any Mac or PC user. Store your files in a password-protected SkyDrive® folder and access them online from virtually anywhere with free Office Web Apps.
- Licensed for installation on the Mac.
- Office for Mac 2011 includes the Macintosh versions of Word 2011, Excel® 2011, PowerPoint® 2011, and Outlook 2011, the world's most recognized and trusted productivity applications for home, school, and business.
- Reliable compatibility with over one billion Macs and PCs worldwide running Microsoft Office. Office for Mac 2011 makes it easy to exchange data and collaborate with virtually any other Office user.
- Office for Mac 2011 opens up a world of application options that let you do everything you do, from idea to concept to result, in a professional and visually appealing way.
- Outlook for Mac 2011 now gives you even more ways to meet your communication needs at work or at home. In Outlook 2010, you'll find a new design and enhanced features for managing and searching e-mail messages, communicating, and maintaining social networks. You benefit from a first-class experience, you remain productive and can maintain your private and business contacts.
- Work better with Office Web Apps*: With the new and free Office Web Apps, you can access all your documents directly from any standard browser or edit them together with several people in different locations.
- Communicate in real time via Messenger for Mac 8 with audio and video support. Remote Desktop for Mac 2 lets you control your Windows PC from your Mac.
Innovations and improvements:
- Outlook for Mac: New features such as Clean Up Inbox, Ignore Conversations, and Create Quick Steps, combined with the new Conversation View, make it easy for you to organize your e-mail.
- Ribbon: Design your workplace according to your own ideas by personalizing and adapting the ribbon. Group your most common commands in one place and get your work done faster.
- Office Web Apps*: Access documents directly in your browser via the Office user interface. This means you can store documents virtually anywhere on your computer or smartphone and share them online and collaborate on them.
- Co-authoring: Edit a file together with several authors at different locations.
- Template Gallery: Choose the perfect template for your next project. Recently used documents can be found quickly and without loss of time. In addition, each design or template can be customized and displayed before selection.
- Photo editing: Remove backgrounds or use color filters directly in PowerPoint®.
- Full screen preview: Use the entire screen for reading and writing.
- Broadcast your presentation in real time over the Internet - even to viewers who do not have PowerPoint.
- Improved publication layout view: Easily design professional documents such as letters, brochures and flyers.
- Sparklines: Quickly create small charts in a single cell to highlight important data trends.
- Visual Basic: Automate recurring tasks through programming.
- Dynamic layer control: Quickly and easily rearrange layers with text, photos and graphics.
Included applications/top features:
Microsoft Office for Mac extends the familiar and trusted Office applications with powerful features that make your personal and business tasks easier.
Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Business 2011:
Outlook for Mac 2011
Organise your email and appointments with features that make it easy to stay connected and up to date.
Word for Mac 2011
Create professional-looking documents with powerful text features that you can store, edit, and share online.
Excel for Mac 2011
Get a picture of your finances with easy-to-interpret spreadsheets. Put your files online to view, edit or share them with your team from almost anywhere.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create professional presentations that captivate and inspire your audience. Hold your presentations online as well - as if you were there yourself.
To use Microsoft Office for Mac Home and Student 2011, your computer must meet the following system requirements:
- Mac with Intel processor
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or higher
- 1 GByte working memory (RAM) recommended
- 2.5 GByte free hard disk space
- HFS+ hard disk format (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- DVD drive or connection to a local network (if installing over a network)
- Monitor with a resolution of at least 1280 x 800
What is included?
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.