- Manufacturer No: 543-01502
- Run-time: Lifetime
- Language(s): All languages EN DE US EU ES
MS Publisher 2013 helps you to design professional looking brochures, flyers, leaflets, invitations and the like for both private and business purposes. The application supports you with numerous ready-made, current designs. If you are looking for an easy-to-use yet comprehensive desktop publishing program, Microsoft Publisher 2013 is an excellent choice.
Simple workflow with Publisher 2013
With Microsoft Publisher 2013, you can either choose an existing design or you can choose a completely new design. Afterwards you decide yourself which design options you would like to use: Import existing images and graphics into MS Publisher 2013 and insert them into the desired position with millimeter precision thanks to the ruler function. Create new texts and enhance them with effects to match the visual design of your design exactly to your wishes.
Features in Microsoft Publisher 2013
- Editing multiple images is much easier in Publisher 2013 thanks to a dedicated column in the design area.
- Via drag & drop you can replace existing images quickly and intuitively.
- Numerous new image effects - such as the insertion of shadows, glow effects, 3D effects or reflections - further enhance this desktop publishing program.
- You can add shadows, reflections or bevels to existing texts in Publisher 2013 with just a few mouse clicks.
- Do you use an online photo service to print your designs? Microsoft Publisher 2013 also lets you save your finished publications in JPG format, so you can easily forward them to your preferred provider.
Edit images directly in the desktop publishing program
Inserted images can be edited in Publisher 2013 with great effort: For example, change the hue or color intensity of existing graphics, crop images to the desired format and stretch or rotate them with a few clicks. You are satisfied with your design and want to share your design with friends or work colleagues? Add addresses for a serial email directly in this powerful desktop publishing program without having to take the detour via other email applications!
Personalize drafts with Publisher 2013
MS Publisher 2013 helps you to reach the desired target group better, more personally and faster. Names, photos or even web links are personalised for your broadcasts in Publisher 2013 with a click of the mouse, so that you can address each addressee personally, even if you have brochures for a large number of people. The layout is almost identical to its predecessor, so you can use familiar tools to create much better designs.
With its extensive design and print options, this desktop publishing program also takes your needs into account: High-quality options for the final print are available in Microsoft Publisher 2013, as well as simpler design and print options that might be suitable for birthday invitations. Ultimately, MS Publisher 2013 is a personal, very powerful tool that helps you create high-quality designs - and save and use them as an email, PDF file or even XPS file.
This variant of MS Publisher 2013 is a product key for exactly one workstation. The offer is therefore ideal for private users as well as self-employed and freelancers or small offices who want to convince themselves of the advantages of the application.
Note: This offer is aimed at private individuals as well as companies, business customers, authorities, organisations, schools, communities and churches.
- Computer and processor: x86/x64 processor with at least 1 GHz and SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for 32-bit versions; 2 GB RAM for 64-bit versions
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB of available hard disk space
- Display: Monitor with 1,366 × 768 resolution
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008 R2, and .NET Framework 3.5
- Graphics: Hardware acceleration requires a graphics card with DirectX 10
What is included?
Choose between the 64-bit or 32-bit version depending on compatibility, software specifications and features provided.
This item does not contain a DVD disc, USB or any media/retail box unless otherwise stated; it is a digital download only. See steps involved below:
- You will receive your product key and download link via email.
- We will provide instructions on how to install the product.
- Install and enter your 25-digital product key as prompted.
- Complete the installation and start the application.
- Activate the product online or through telephone activation.
This Licence is for 1 PC only. You MUST activate within 72 hrs of purchase, after activation it will work for Lifetime of your system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.